Monday, July 14, 2014

Gotta Have It

Maniac Monday: Challenge- Girl Vs. Birthday Cake Remix

There are some friends who want to catch up over dinner, some over drinks, and some over dessert. I secretly love when we share the same love of sweets because that is most definitely my favorite type of outing! A dear friend from my internship 3 years ago, Travis, and I hadn't seen each other in quite some time, so we knew a chat session was definitely in store for us. We decided to visit Cold Stone Creamery and enjoy some delicious creations of theirs while we filled each other in on what was going on in our work and personal lives. I hadn't been to Cold Stone Creamery in quite some time, but I do remember having most of the menu items at some point and knew exactly which one I wanted to get that evening- Birthday Cake Remix. When I went to Cold Stone Creamery for the very first time, this was what I ordered knowing it would be a huge hit. I love how they do their bowl sizings with the names "Like It", "Love It", and "Gotta Have It". How fun! Combining sweet cake batter ice cream, rich chocolate fudge, moist brownie pieces, and rainbow sprinkles was one of the best ice cream ideas ever. Right when I took that first bite, it brought me back to the happiness those flavors created for the me the first time. Needless to say, I was very happy with my menu selection, so it was a good thing that I got the "Gotta Have It" size. I finished every last bite during the course of our chat session. There are some people that you can go a while without seeing or talking to, but right when you start talking it feels like you never left. Travis is one of those people in my lives, and it was great catching up with him over some delicious ice cream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! You are too "sweet" ;)