Monday, November 3, 2014

First Date Memories

Maniac Monday: Challenge- Girl Vs. Nob Hill Chill

Seth and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary today! Wow, how time flies... Before the celebration festivities begin, though, I can't help but reflect on our very first date. Before he really knew me inside and out, it's like he already knew how to win me over. He suggested that we go to Ghirardelli to get ice cream. How could I say no to that? We laugh at that evening all of the time because it was SO COLD (for all of you northerners who question if Floridians know what "cold" really means, I would venture to say that even you would think it was cold), and there were no available seats inside, so we decided to eat our ICE CREAM OUTSIDE in the COLD WEATHER. Nerves were running wild, so neither of us wanted to suggest an alternative location for our date that evening. Who knew that evening would be the beginning of our crazy life adventure?

In honor of our very first date which has led us to where we are today, I present to you one of Ghirardelli's finest new menu additions- The Nob Hill Chill. This is a dessert you can sip, but it is most definitely NOT your average sundae. They melt down their rich chocolate to form a thick hot fudge, then blend that with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. They, then, top the sundae with MORE chocolate chips for a decadent beverage full of flavor. I guess to make it richer, you have to make it hotter before you blend it. What a great discovery! You have got to get over there and try one for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! You are too "sweet" ;)