Monday, October 13, 2014

Partnering Restaurants

Maniac Monday: Challenge- Girl Vs. Frosting Sandwich

Earl of Sandwich is one of my favorite sandwich restaurants. Their bread is made fresh, and each bite reaffirms that as the warm dough just melts in your mouth. There are tons of different menu items that combine meats, veggies, and sauces for a new delicious taste each time you go, and you cannot beat the price. Ghirardelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop is one of my favorite dessert restaurants. With the richest fudge, creamiest ice cream, and homemade whipped cream, each sundae is to die for bite after bite. Both of these favorites of mine used to be in walking distance from where I worked, so it was always a constant test of my will power. Why am I talking about theses restaurants though? Well, these companies teamed up to create what has become one of my favorite desserts ever. What happens when you combine the sandwich concept of Earl of Sandwich with the chocolate flavors of Ghirardelli? You get a mouth-watering frosting brownie sandwich composed of huge dollop of either chocolate, vanilla, or peanut butter frosting smooshed between 2 large, dense, and rich Ghirardelli brownies. I would venture to say that I have found my favorite sandwich. If I absolutely had to pick, I would say that my favorite of the 3 sandwich flavors would be the vanilla frosting brownie sandwich, but I will gladly opt for one of the other 2 flavors if vanilla is not available. You really can't go wrong! This concept has inspired me to make my own version at home, but nothing will be like what these 2 companies have been able to create. YUM!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! You are too "sweet" ;)