Tuesday, March 3, 2015

All the Butterbeer

Maniac Monday: Challenge- Girl Vs. Butterbeer

We recently went to Universal Studios to visit the new Harry Potter section of the park- Diagon Alley. For those of you who are not Harry Potter fans, this is still something I would highly recommend you visit if you ever find yourself in the Orlando area. The architecture, design, and technology that it encompasses is nothing short of incredible. For those of you who are Harry Potter fans, I know I don't need to convince you that you should go. 

Although I was excited to go on the new attraction, the thing I was most excited about is the various types of butterbeer they offer. Butterbeer is like an even sweeter and, therefore, tastier cream soda without the carbination, and they used to offer the beverage in a slushie form or drink form. (My favorite was the drink form because it was sweeter!) With the new section of the park opening, they expanded on their butterbeer menu! They now offer a butterbeer flavored soft serve ice cream as well as a hot butterbeer drink. Both of them were amazing! The ice cream had that lovely texture of soft serve ice cream but had the rims of every swirl coated in delicious butterbeer flavored sweetness. The hot drink was served just like hot cocoa and was absolutely irresistible. Thank you Universal Orlando for thinking of my sweet tooth with your park expansion!

Remember when I made butterbeer cupcakes? Check them out here! I just can't get enough of the delicious taste, and to think that it doesn't even have any chocolate in it... You know it must be good then!


Sipping on that delicious hot butterbeer

Hot butterbeer

Butterbeer ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! You are too "sweet" ;)